Interim Report Q2 January-June 2023
The second quarter:
- Order intake was MSEK 2,107 (2,183), a decrease of -3.5% adjusted to -8.6% for currency effects of MSEK +121 and business closures of MSEK -9
- Net sales were MSEK 2,147 (2,045), an increase of +5.0% adjusted to +0.4% for currency effects of MSEK +121 and business closures of MSEK -26
- Operating profit was MSEK 201.6 (186.5), an increase of +8.1% with an operating margin of 9.4 (9.1)%
- Earnings after tax were MSEK 119.4 (131.1)
- Earnings per share were SEK 0.68 (0.74)
- Cash flow from operating activities was MSEK 326.1 (20.3)
Comment from CEO Bodil Sonesson:
With an overall growth in sales and an increase in profitability the Group continues to show resilience and delivers good results.
This disclosure contains information that Fagerhult Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014) and the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 20-07-2023 09:00 CET.
Disclosures may be submitted by
Bodil Sonesson CEO, mobile: +46 722 23 76 02 e-mail: email@example.com
Michael Wood CFO, mobile: +46 730 87 46 47 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fagerhult Group is one of Europe's leading lighting companies with 4,100 employees in 27 countries and a turnover of 8.270 MSEK in 2022. We consist of 12 brands organized into four business areas – Collection, Premium, Professional and Infrastructure.
All our brands produce high-quality professional lighting solutions and we work mainly on specifications together with our partners. Together we cover almost every professional lighting application and our presence is worldwide.